Balsamic Dipping Olive Oil For Bread
Mix up an easy Italian olive oil dip to serve alongside a toasted French baguette or your favorite crusty bread. This easy olive oil bread dip is packed with flavor from dried herbs and a kick of spice from Calabrian chili paste.
Here's what you'll need...
– 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
– ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
– 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
– ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– 2 teaspoons dried basil
– 2 teaspoons dried oregano
– 2 teaspoons dried parsley
– 2 cloves garlic finely minced
– ½ teaspoon Morton kosher salt
– ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 teaspoon Calabrian chili paste
– 1 toasted French baguette for serving
Add balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, black pepper, basil, oregano, parsley, garlic, salt, and parmesan cheese to a bowl and whisk to combine.
Transfer mixture to a shallow serving plate. Place Calabrian chili paste in the middle of the mixture.
Serve immediately alongside a toasted French baguette.
Swipe up for full recipe.