Peach & Ricotta
Grilled peach & lemon ricotta crostini is an elegant, but simple appetizer! The grill infuses just the right amount of smokiness to this dish. This easy crostini recipe is perfect for entertaining because it comes together so quickly!
Here's what you'll need...
– 15 ounces ricotta
– 2 cloves garlic finely minced
– 1 lemon zested and juiced
– 1 baguette (or other crusty bread) sliced into rounds
– 4 ripe peaches pitted and sliced ½ inch thick
– 6 tablespoons olive oil divided
– fresh basil chiffonade (meaning cut into long, thin strips)
– balsamic glaze (optional) for topping
- Mixing Bowl
- Serving Tray
Prepare the Grill:
Preheat grill to medium high (around 400°F).
Make Ricotta Mixture:
In a medium bowl, mix together ricotta, garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice until combined. Allow to rest in the refrigerator while other ingredients cook.
Coat sliced baguette rounds in 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Coat peaches in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Grill Everything Up:
Grill peaches for 2-4 minutes per side. Grill bread for 1-2 minutes per side until golden brown and marked on both sides.
Plating & Serving:
Lay out bread on a tray and top each piece with a smear of ricotta, a slice of peach, and a piece of basil. Optionally, drizzle over balsamic glaze.
Swipe up for full recipe.