Need an easy and delicious appetizer? Make this three cheese classic yellow queso dip that is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Here's what you'll need...
– 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
– 3 cloves garlic minced
– 1 ½ cups whole milk
– 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature, cut into 1 inch cubes
– 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese, shredded
– 4 ounces white cheddar cheese, shredded
– 1 tablespoon Tajín clásico chile lime seasoning
- Cast Iron Skillet
Melt butter in a 10 - 12 inch cast iron skillet over medium low heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
Add milk and cream cheese and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes until the cream cheese is completely melted and no lumps remain.
Slowly add in shredded mild cheddar and white cheddar cheese one handful at a time. Whisk the cheese, allowing it to fully melt before adding in an additional handful.
Once all the cheese is completely melted, add Tajín seasoning and whisk to combine.
Garnish with additional Tajín seasoning, as desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
Swipe up for full recipe.