No Bake Almond Butter Balls
No bake almond butter balls are the perfect healthy snack! Each bite has just the right amount of sweetness, a bit of fiber, and some protein to keep you full
Here's what you'll need...
– 1 cup medjool dates pitted
– 1 cup old fashioned oats
– 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut divided
– ¼ cup almond butter
– 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
– 2 tablespoons almond milk
– ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
– ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
– pinch fine sea salt
- Food Processor
- Silicone Spatula
- 2 tablespoon Cookie Scoop
Add dates, oats, ½ cup shredded coconut, almond butter, flaxseed, almond milk, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt into a high-powered food processor.
Pulse until ingredients are finely ground and fully combined. Roll 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a bite-sized ball.
Place the remaining ½ cup of shredded coconut on a plate. Roll the outside of the almond butter balls in the coconut.
Eat immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Swipe up for full recipe.