Hibiscus Tequila & Sprite
This colorful Patrón tequila cocktail is mixed with hibiscus tea and topped with Sprite (or 7UP). This is a super easy cocktail to mix up with only 4 ingredients.
Here's what you'll need...
– 2 ounces cooled hibiscus tea
– 1 ½ ounce Patrón silver tequila
– ¼ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
– ½ ounce simple syrup (optional)
– 2 ounces Sprite lemon lime soda
– crushed ice for serving
– edible flowers for garnish
– lime wheels for garnish
- Cocktail Shaker
- Hawthorne Strainer
- Highball glass
Add hibiscus tea, tequila, lime juice, and optionally simple syrup to a cocktail shaker. Fill with a handful of ice and shake until well chilled, about 30 seconds.
Strain the drink using a Hawthorne strainer into a highball glass filled partway with crushed ice. Top with Sprite soda. Optionally, garnish with edible flowers and lime wheels.
Swipe up for full recipe.