Almond butter energy bites are the perfect, healthy snack! Each bite has just the right amount of sweetness, a bit of fiber, and some protein to keep you full!Jump to Recipe
I'm always craving snacks! Honestly, snacks are what keep me going throughout the day. I should probably learn how to survive without eating every two hours! Oooor, I could just make these almond butter energy bites and everything will be right in my world.
These energy bites are a great option for snack time after school or at work! The bites are made with healthy ingredients, so you can always feel good about eating them! And, even better, they take almost no time to make if you are in a pinch!
I like to make a double batch for the week, and slowly eat them for snacks, or maybe even a sweet treat after lunch! The almond energy bites only take 15 minutes (or less) to come together. And, they can last in the fridge for the whole week!
Almond Butter Energy Bites
- 1 cup majool dates pitted
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes divided
- 3 tablespoon milled flax seed
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon almond milk
- Add dates, almond butter, oats, ½ cup coconut flakes, flax seed, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and almond milk into a food processor. Pulse until ingredients are fully combined.
- Form bite size pieces by rolling 2 tbsp of the mixture together into a ball. Place ½ cup of coconut flakes on a plate. Roll the outside of the energy bites in the coconut.
- Eat immediately, or store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.